Ways To Make Makeup Last Longer On Oily Skin
Some ways for people with oily skin to put on makeup and last longer.
People with oily skin always find it hard to let their makeup last for a long time. Women with oily skin always avoid wearing makeup during the day for the heat of the day.
Finally, chemists and dermatologists have found some ways to make it easier to make your makeup last longer and here some ways you can do that.
1. To start with, you have to have a good base for your makeup to make it last a long time. Primer will do the best work here; it is a light lotion or gel to put on before the makeup to help absorbing the oil content from the skin.
2. For the eyelids, use a certain type of Primer that will absorb the oil from the eyelids and let you shadows last longer.
3. If you use too much powder, oil will always come out through the pores over the foundation base. The solution here is simply to apply a little powder that will still look elegant and light.
4. It’s better to use oil free products for makeup that contain glycolic acid. The acid reduces the production of oil and helps you maintain oil free skin. Most important is to use foundation and primers that are oil free and cleansers that are full of acid.
5. You can also use waterproof products. Eyeliners and waterproof mascaras will help you reduce the oil in your skin.
6. Once you feel oil coming out of your skin, the best option is to use paper to absorb the oil without losing the makeup. Just press the paper in the place where you feel the oil and don’t rub it.
7. Use skin treatments as masks that are not harmful for the skin once or twice a week.